SPECIAL! Werner Little Dipper 2 Piece Fiberglass Blades, Bent Shaft
Premium Touring Paddle
Premium touring design. The smaller blades pull effortlessly through each stroke allowing an increased cadence while being gentle on your joints. The Little Dipper is a great choice for smaller kayakers and anyone who likes to use a fast easy cadence.
- Small-sized blades are gentle on your joints and allow a faster cadence.
- Advanced dihedral blade design creates a smooth forward stroke.
- Effortless strokes make touring a lot more fun.
- Popular all around touring design for those seeking fast easy cadence.
- Highly visible translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red.
Surface Area: 550 sq. cm.
Blade Length x Width: 48 x 15 cm
Weight for 220 cm
Straight Shaft: 744 g/ 26.25 oz
Neutral Bent Shaft: 907 g / 32 oz.
Recommended Length: 220-240 cm
Straight Shaft: 210-260 cm
Neutral Bent Shaft: 210-240 cm
Low-angle available in 10cm increments
FEATURES & FIT OPTIONS
Create a custom fit paddle to increase your performance, reduce fatigue and have more fun on the water. All Touring Performance paddles come standard with our continuous carbon weave laminate blades and continuous weave carbon shafts with our patented Adjustable Ferrule System (US patent 6881111). You choose Straight Shaft Carbon or Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon; in either our Standard or Small Diameter shafts. Then use your height and boat width to determine the correct paddle length. Visit Werner's Fit Guide to customize your paddle.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water and a faster cadence is used.
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
Mid-sized Performance Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
Straight Shaft Carbon
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7. fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5. fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5. and 7. - try both!
Light Swing Weight
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
- Locate the closest combination of paddler height and boat width listed.
- Narrower boats or shorter paddlers subtract 5cm for high angle and 10cm for low angle.
- Add length for wider boats and sit-on-tops